- 3-sided twin size bed skirt measures 39 x 75 inches with 15 inch drop
- 100% cotton sateen material provide softer feel produced through the satin weave structure; the material offers smoothness and durability with luxurious quality
- Cotton sateen fabric with cotton blended platform adds movement, elegance and style with tailored construction and 15-inch drop that features 4 sided pleating (2 at front corners and 2 on sides) for a crisp look
- Machine wash on cold and tumble dry on low
- It is Oeko-tex standard 100 compliance product therefore it is 100% free from harmful substances and friendly with your skin
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
100% Premium Cotton Bed Skirt - By Utopia Bedding
Dress your bed in luxury and quality with Utopia Bedding Cotton Bed Skirt. This bed skirt features 15-inch drop that conceals your box spring and bed frame, creating a tidy, unified and contemporary look. Its long length coupled with smooth clear appearance covers your bed perfectly. Also the mitered corners and side pleats brings elegance and style to your bedding décor.
Soft & Breathable Fabric
Meticulously crafted with 100% combed cotton, the sateen skirt is ultra-soft and smooth. The smoothness and high luster of sateen, produced through the satin weave structure, provide you with a rich quality and great durability of the bed skirt.
Manufactured using socially responsible practices and made from cotton that's certified to strict Oeko-Tex standard, our eco-friendly skirts deliver luxurious softness and inviting qualities you'll look forward to night after night. It is very useful for the people suffering from asthma or allergies, or those who have sensitive skin prone to irritation.
Machine wash at normal temperature. Avoid mix washing with acrylic or poly cotton fibre as it may result in pilling of your bed skirt. The bed skirt could be hung to drip dry for minimum creasing. You may also tumble dry on low heat to avoid excessive shrinkage, with cooling down period in between. Once the cycle is completed, take it out of the dryer and iron it while the fabric is still damp.