- This 13-inch massage roller is brilliantly designed for strength training and back stabilization, allowing it to work on all body parts
- There are two surface contours, the first one is for strengthening deep tissues to make them flexible while the other is for less aggressive soft tissues for relaxing muscles and pain relief
- EVA-foam filled interior provides great durability which prevents it from breaking/cracking under high pressure; self-myofascial release breaks down knots and improves blood circulation for swift recovery; blood circulation can improve if the device is used before training for better endurance during workout
- Foam rolling helps in destroying fat cells in order to eliminate cellulite; it also helps in improving abdominal work; for best training effect, use it after gym or other hard activity
- Relax your mind, get rid of stress, and reduce pain in your back, thighs, calves, feet, hip flexors and more; easily train at home by using this foam roller
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Utopia’s 13” Massage Roller with EVA Foam
Utopia’s 13-inch massage roller with EVA-foam filled interior is strongly built to serve for a longer period of time and also to prevent it from breaking/cracking under high pressure.
Stress Releaser for Multiple Density Zones
The self-myofascial release breaks down knots and improves blood circulation for swift recovery. You can massage and stretch tight muscles by using multiple sizes of flexible bumps that allow it to reach between tissues. This is ideal for releasing the trigger points in painful areas like back, calves etc.
Foam Roller Exercises
The foam roller can be used in almost any area of your body to get rid of pain and discomfort. You need to lie across it on your upper back with hands supporting your head in order to reverse hunched shoulders or lie vertically on it along your spine. Roll out your IT band, inner thigh, quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves. It’s great for individuals who work out with heavy weights.
Use and Application
Foam rolling can be done pre-workout for warming up, but it’s ideal for use after workout to prevent knots and stretch tight areas. This helps reduce soreness as the blood circulates to tired muscles. Hold the roller on tender spots for at least 20 seconds.