- This enameled cast iron Dutch oven has outer diameter of 23 cm; height 10 cm and thickness of 0.60 cm is meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come by resisting to temperatures up to 500 degrees F
- Enameled cast iron Dutch oven is ideal for braising and other methods that require long cooking over low heat or it can be used easily on the stove and as a serving dish on the table
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a enameled cast iron dutch oven can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Cast iron Dutch oven may seem like an old fashioned choice in the kitchen but this dependable cookware is a must in the modern kitchen because it doesn?t leach chemicals
- Allow enameled cast iron pans to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment. Our enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Skillet Cover brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
Perfect for cooking, steaks, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its generous size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
Clean enameled cast iron pans before you use them for the first time. Traditional cast iron pans require "seasoning" by rubbing them with grease or oil and baking them in a hot oven for 2 hours. Enameled cast iron pans can simply be washed with hot, soapy water. Rinse well to be sure manufacturing residue is removed from your new cookware.
Preheat enameled cast iron pans for 2 to 3 minutes before adding any oil or liquid every time you cook. Preheating the pans before cooking in them preserves the coating and makes it easier to clean.Is enameled Cast Iron Cookware Lead-Safe?
Enameled cast iron cookware does not contain lead.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.