- Includes loaf pan measuring 11.6 inch by 5.6 inch by 2.95 inch
- Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready to be used straight out of the box
- While cast iron doesn?t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that?s pretty good for health
- To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your loaf pan with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe
- Perfect for best baking results
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Our Pre-Seasoned Loaf Pan brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
This loaf pan is seasoned and ready to use. It is perfect for superior baking results. Its generous size provides ample baking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won?t need to use gads of oil to when cooking in cast-iron. To season your cast-iron loaf pan, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth.
Benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that?s linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
PFOA and PTFE FREE.