- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Cast Iron cookware is comparatively less smoother than Non Stick cookware.
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher safe
- Hand wash even before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Our Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet (12.5 Inch) brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
This skillet is seasoned and ready to use. Perfect for cooking, steaks, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its 12.5 inch size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won?t need to use gads of oil to brown crispy potatoes or sear chicken when cooking in cast-iron. To season your cast-iron skillet, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth.
Benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that?s linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
PFOA and PTFE FREE.