- 3 piece set includes 10 inch , 8 inch and 6 inch pans
- Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready to be used straight out of the box but re-seasoning is recommended to avoid sticking issues for a smoother and non-stick surface
- While cast iron doesn?t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that?s pretty good for health
- Cast Iron cookware is comparatively less smoother than Non Stick cookware.
- To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Our Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet 3 Piece set (10 inch , 8 inch and 6 inch pan) brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
These skillets are seasoned and ready to use but however you might need to season them again for a smoother and better finish. Perfect for cooking, steaks, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its generous size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won?t need to use gads of oil to brown crispy potatoes or sear chicken when cooking in cast-iron. To season your cast-iron skillet, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth.
Benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that?s linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems.
You can make or toast breads, casseroles, egg dishes, burgers, chicken, fish and more; After each use, and particularly after you wash it with water, you must thoroughly dry and condition the pan with oil for longer durability
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
PFOA and PTFE FREE.