- Pre-seasoned cast-iron square grill pan measures 10.25 inches diameter and 2 inches height and with ribbed bottom keeps grease away from the food for low-fat cooking; includes rubber silicone handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stovetop
- 10.25 inch pre-seasoned cast iron square grill pan provides superior heat distribution and exceptional heat retention which makes it a good option for long-cooking stews or braised dishes
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills, campfires and oven safe, gas, campfire, induction stove, oven, infrared stove
- To clean your cast iron you just simply scrub your grill pan with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Our Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan allows grease to drain away from the food and creates professional grill marks
This square grill pan is seasoned and ready to use. Perfect for cooking, steaks, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its generous size provides ample cooking space and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won?t need to use gads of oil to brown crispy potatoes or sear chicken when cooking in cast-iron. To season your cast-iron square grill pan, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth.
Benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that?s linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
PFOA and PTFE FREE.