- Pre-seasoned cast-iron square grill pan measures 10.5 inches diameter and 2 inches height and with ribbed bottom keeps grease away from the food for low-fat cooking
- 10.5 inch preseasoned cast iron square grill pan provides superior heat distribution and exceptional heat retention which makes it a good option for long-cooking stews or braised dishes
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills, campfires and oven safe,gas, campfire, induction stove, oven, infrared stove
- To clean your cast iron you just simply scrub your grill pan with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Our Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan allows grease to drain away from the food and creates professional grill marks.
This square grill pan is seasoned and ready to use. Perfect for cooking, steaks, paninis, vegetables, and more. Its 10.5" inch size provides ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
Caring for your Pan: It’s completely natural for iron to rust without seasoning, so there is nothing to be worried about. All that you need to do to avoid this is to scrub the rust, rinse it, dry it and then apply a little vegetable oil on it. If the problem persists then you have to re-season the product after completely removing the rust by following these steps:
- Use a stiff brush along with soapy hot water. The soap is okay to be used since the seasoning is being created from scratch.
- After washing, rinse it completely and leave it to dry.
- Apply a thin layer of melted solid vegetable fat or cooking oil inside and out. Avoid over applying as it would lead to the product having a sticky glaze.
- Set aluminum foil on the floor of the oven for capturing oil drips and turn the oven to 350-400 degrees F.
- On the oven’s top rack, turn the product upside down.
- Bake it for about an hour and then turn the oven off and let it cool off.
- Store it in a dry place.
- Repeat if necessary.
Size: 10.5" inches diameter and 2” height
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
Seasoning Tips: Spread a thin layer of melted shortening or vegetable oil over the skillet and bake for 1 hour at around 375° F
Fatty foods and oil enhances seasoning. Acidic food and water reduces seasoning.