- 12 inch wide Cast-Iron wok offers ample size for many recipe and cooking with a wok is a fast and easy way to prepare food
- Woks are used in a range of different cooking techniques including stir frying and pan frying being the most common methods
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills, campfires and oven safe,gas, campfire, induction stove, oven, infrared stove
- To clean your cast iron wok you just simply scrub your grill pan with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher safe
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! Our Cast Iron Wok, Black, 12-inch brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
The main advantage of cast iron wok beyond its constructed material is its curved concave shape. The shape produces a small, hot area at the bottom which allows some of the food to be seared by intense heat while using relatively little fuel. The large sloped sides also make it easier for chefs to employ the tossing cooking technique on solid and thick liquid food with less spillage and a greater margin of safety. Curved sides also allows a person to cook without having to "chase the food around the pan" since bite-sized or finely chopped stir-fry ingredients usually tumble back to the center of the wok when agitated.
The curve allows large pieces of food seared at the bottom of the wok to be pushed up the gently sloped sides to continue cooking at a slower rate. While this occurs another ingredient for the same dish needing high heat is being cooked at the bottom. The pointed bottom also allows even small amounts of oil to pool. As such, large food items can be shallow fried, while finely chopped garlic, chili peppers, scallions, and ginger can be essentially deep-fried in both cases with very small amounts of cooking oil.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
Seasoning Tips: Spread a thin layer of melted shortening or vegetable oil over the skillet and bake for 1 hour at around 375° F
Fatty foods and oil enhances seasoning. Acidic food and water reduces seasoning.
PFOA and PTFE FREE.