- Helps in removing impurities that might change the taste of your coffee machine?s coffee
- These charcoal water filters are especially designed for to be compatible with the Keurig (NOT CUISINART) 1.0 and 2.0 coffee machines that require water filter
- It not only improves taste but also removes harmful contaminants that can be hazardous to your health
- It also reduces limescale and at the same time improves the lifespan of your coffee makers
- The charcoal water filters are easy to install; just soak it under water for 10 to 15 minute and wash it for half a minute before use
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Removes Harmful Substances
Utopia Kitchen's disposable charcoal water filters come in a pack of 12 filters which helps in removing impurities and other harmful substances from your coffee which allows for better quality and sharper tasting coffee. It removes different odors, chlorine, and many other impurities.
- Put the charcoal filter under water and let it soak for about 1 minute.
- Rinse the charcoal filter under running tap water for 30 seconds.
- Place the charcoal filter into the filter holder.
- Install the filter holder into your Keurig coffee machine.
Please remember to replace the filters after every 60 days for best experience.
Works for all Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 coffee makers.