- Made from high quality 2Cr13NH stainless steel grade that is rust and tarnish resistant
- Includes 8-inch chef knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 8-inch bread knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 8-inch carving knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 5-inch utility knife with 2.5 mm blade thickness; 3.5-inch paring knife with 2 mm blade thickness and an acrylic stand for convenient storage of the knives
- These knives are a solid one piece stainless steel design so you don't have to worry about handles falling off
- Conservative blade thickness and elite design allow for easy handheld use
- Hand washing recommended; please do not use dishwasher. Immediately dry with a soft cloth to prevent rust
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
This 6 piece knife set includes:
8" Chef Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
8" Bread Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
8" Carving Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
5" Utility Knife; 2.5 mm blade thickness
3.5" Paring Knife; 2 mm blade thickness
Acrylic Stand for convenient storage of the knives
Top-Rated Kitchen Knives!
For safe, durable, and quality blades that don't dull easily, our knife line is your ticket to cooking with ease. For food prep at home or in the commercial restaurant kitchen, our 6-Piece Block Knife Set offers your home or business a complete set of kitchen knives and blades for all of your food prep needs. Easy-to-use and durable, this Stainless Steel knife set is made with tarnish-free and rust-resistant Stainless Steel that will stay sharp through many uses. Set includes knives in the following styles:
100% Stainless Steel Blades
6-Piece Kitchen Knife Utility Set
Comfortable grip for easy maneuvering
Multiple Blade styles cut easily through a variety food items.
You can easily remove rare rust spots if dish washer is used by pouring some lemon juice into a tall glass, and then soak the knives in the lemon juice for a few minutes. The acid in the lemon juice should help to loosen up the rust, and make it easier to scrub away after you pull them out of the glass (Hand-wash is highly recommended). Or scrub it away with a steel wool.