- High quality stainless steel construction can hold up to everyday use and will never corrode or rust in reaction to can content
- Silicone handles allow firm and comfortable grip while turning crank handle around the can to open them up and prevent slippage
- Hinged design can assume closed position for compact drawer storage
- The strong stainless steel blades slice through the side of a can in one touch
- Rinse can opener after each use; use soap if necessary
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Kitchen Tools! The Dual-Handle Comfort Grip Can Opener is perfect for opening cans easily and comfortably. Its classic squeeze crank design allows for maximum efficiency and safety while opening cans. When not in use, the can opener snaps closed and fits easily in a drawer or cabinet.
Size: 20 cm long and 4cm of width
Material: stainless steel and Silicone
Weight: 300 gram
How to Use a Can Opener
The two long arms that clamp onto the side of the can are the levers. The handle that is used to turn the can is comprised of an axle and a wheel. Lastly, the circular wheel that cuts into a can is called a wedge.
Open the arms of the can opener and place the wedge on the lip of the can. This will automatically align the wheel of the opener to where it needs to be. Firmly squeeze the arms together.
Start turning the handle when it fits securely. It is a sharp object, so you want to be careful. This begins to rotate the wheel underneath that then cuts into the can.
Work your way around the rim of the can as you turn the handle. This action pierces the seal, cutting into the can as it moves around the edge of the lid. When it has gone all the way around, the lid will naturally disengage from the opener.